It's been a crazy couple of weeks here lately as we've had family here, and I've been wrapping up the school year and traveling. Unfortunately, all this has just about killed my drive for creativity in writing and this post will likely reflect that.

Nevertheless, it's been extremely refreshing to be able to step away from the computer and take some time out, including nice walks around the house, and a little post-rain puddle jumping. We also took a short trip to the local beach, which you can see here and here (at least he's ready for anything, huh?). You can tell Matt had a lot of fun from the below photograph as well.


Also, here's a very much anticipated (I'm sure) update on the status of the group rebuilding Noah's Ark in Eastern Maryland, which I mentioned back in September. I drove by there yesterday and sadly ... no progress. I'm afraid if the flood returns, mankind will have to rely on the world's naval, leisure, and commercial ships for our survival.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! A new post! Sounds like you guys have been doing well--glad to hear it!

Melissa said...

That puddle jumping shot was really really really cool. You never cease to amaze me with your photo skills. I love bored Matt too- he look so grown up! And too bad about the ark. Have you seen Cloverfield? It gave me a new view of the military and how quick they are to respond- well at least in the movies, I guess things like Katrina were a different story.

Post a Comment