Just a short video. It was shot with my cell phone, but just pretend that the poor quality is a deliberate attempt at the 'silent-film era' effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a short video. It was shot with my cell phone, but just pretend that the poor quality is a deliberate attempt at the 'silent-film era' effect.
4 comments:
Wow both boys looked so happy. The park is so great, I'm glad they had fun! I bet you were happy to finally get out to the park too! And man even your cell-phone video is very impressive.
So cute :)
Hey, are you still coming out to St. Louis in June?
Actually, it's funny, but I've got the option between Missouri in the first week of June and Houston in the second week of July -- I think I'm getting a little pressure from my boss to do the MO one though ... What's up?
That is funny :) Well, at least you know people in both places!
If you do decide to come to STL, let us know. We, um, have a couch. Or, if you decide to make a family trip out of it, we could at least show you around town (we've got some cool stuff here that's great for kids).
Post a Comment