We've been sort of off the blogging radar lately with so many trips and things to do. We did, however get a rather sizable amount of experiences (and pictures) in during our recent travels that I hope to spread out over a few posts over this week. Most importantly, we had to privilege of attending my sister's wedding in Salt Lake City over the holidays, which was not only a momentous (and at times stressful) occasion, but also allowed us to show off how slick our boys look in a good old-fashioned monkey suit.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh what studly boys you have. They look amazing. And I can't believe Danielle is married- it makes me feel SO old- wow. Crazy. Glad you had a fun trip! Hope we can make the trip together sometime and meet up again soon! I met up with the chicas this trip. It was fun.

Linda said...

Your boys are adorable! Your pictures are fabulous! Wish I could have seen you before you left Natasha! I'll call you.

Justin, Irina and the little crew said...

Какие хорошенькие мальчишки!
Их ямочки просто всех девченок сведут с ума!
Майк, ваш блог - просто суппер!
Натуличке - привет!

Post a Comment