Bearing in mind the one year-old's natural dangerous curiosity and his older brother's current lack of discretion, we have been searching for a way to keep the Boy 2.0's IQ as far into the triple digits as is possible for future use in adulthood. Luckily, an adequate solution has presented itself for general use around the house.You may think that we're kidding, but it's really one of those things that starts off as a joke and with time starts to seem more and more like a good idea.
I only hope it's not too late. It's tough to tell right now because his vocabulary sounds a lot like R2-D2's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























4 comments:
LOL--hopefully he won't really turn out like "Crank Yanker"'s Special Ed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxazZRfbups
Oh that is so cute. SO cute. I love it- I wish I had thought of that sooner. It would have saved us from many tears and bruises.
holy cow that's the cutest thing ever. he's so content sitting in his little truck with his helmet and cars slippers.
How funny! Love the pictures. He is so cute.
Post a Comment