Had to fly US Airways again earlier this week (hey, I'm not picking these flights ok?). I'm not going to harp on about this one, but I thought in light of the last post, this experience might be pertinent:

- Flight into Philly canceled. I guess there was a pretty good excuse (well, as good as that could be I guess). US Airways didn't want to do anything about it other than get me on the next flight that evening, but I decided to be a jerk this time and they bought me a ticket on another airline through Cleveland. Why is it that CLE works just fine even when there's snow, yet PHL can't handle a normal day with light rain.

- Flight out of DC the next day, plane breaks. We wait 45 minutes while they fix it. Could be worse. Get to Philly, again air traffic problems keep us from landing. At least I got a great view of the city: we did circle it several times after all. Good thing I had a long scheduled layover.

- This one's not so negative as much as just weird. My final flight home left almost a half hour late, but then we landed at destination over a half hour early. Huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment