I didn't have a chance yet to catch this on tape, but I am proud to announce the first little stroll by Matt. He had the "I've figured it out" expression on his face. Can't believe, in no time we've got two little ones up on their feet.
Matt mimics everything. I wiped his mouth, he tears a piece of the toilet paper and wipes mine, and quite skillfully, I might add.
He is only one, but he does not want his plain cup, but the one like his brother's - with Lightning McQueen in the midst of flying sparkles.
Natasha

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats little man! Way to go on the walking that is great. He is too smart to walk so soon after turning one. He must be a Butler. (or be dying to keep up with his older brother)

Melissa Butler said...

that's awesome, i love when babies start walking because they're still so little and short so they look cute walking on their short little legs. that's awesome!

Post a Comment