It's already been an entire year of Maby Batt in our household. We celebrated with a nice simple family party. Though he got plenty of cool toys to play with, we're pretty sure that the star of the show for him was the musical card that came with the gifts.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, little Matt :) You seem like a pretty fun kid...who won't even know I'm writing this, but oh well :)

Btw, what song was that? It sounded like a nice little tune.

Batler said...

It's the sad birthday song from Cheburashka.

http://video.kylekeeton.com/2008/07/how-to-say-happy-birthday-in-russian.html

Melissa Butler said...

happy birthday matt, wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

Melissa said...

I can't believe it is his birthday already! Wow- He is so cute and he is starting to look more like his bother. Love the song choice too- that was unexpected. Oh and I LOVE that he drives cars around. Both my boys do that all the time. I love boys.

Sara said...

...that's what I thought...

*dah*

Ashby said...

A year already?! Man, time flies! Happy Birthday Matt!

Post a Comment