Building off of Natasha's last post, here's a little preview, a trailer if you will, of what having two fully-operational (walking) boys is going to be like. Only time will tell what destruction and havoc will soon reign in our household.
Since I've been out of the blogging loop for a few weeks, I guess we have to come back with a bang, huh? By the way, Jon filmed some of the footage used in this video, hence the low camera angles and that dramatic 'shake' effect that is so popular in thrillers nowadays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























7 comments:
that's so cute, i love how dramatic it is with the fade ins. cute ending
That is priceless :) I love how Jon gave Matt a hug saying, "Good job! Good job!"
I can't wait for the full-length feature film.
That is so awesome- you are so good with your movies! Way to talk little man!
That's awesome mike...look at those kids...you got a runner!
All I can say is, "What goes around, comes around!
They are SO CUTE!!! OH MY GOSH...Emma would LOVE to play with them...when are you guys coming to visit again???
Thanks everyone ... except Dad :)
Paula: we'll be in UT again for Christmas because my sister is getting married over the holidays. We should definitely set up a playdate.
Post a Comment