Question: What possesses a young boy to take a small wicker waste basket, pour its contents out onto the floor, and then proceed to force the basket onto his baby brother's head?

Answer: The deep belly laughs they both get when they realize how funny the baby looks with a trash can covering his head. Unfortunately, that joy is short-lived as they discover that this feat was much easier to accomplish than it will be to undo. Only 3-5 minutes of hysterics and a remedy that involves powerful scissors makes the incident funny again.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Mike- a weezer song came up on my playlist and I thoguht of you- it was the "dangerous" song when he talks about driving around in his parents tercell fast- I don't know why exactly but I thought it was time to check your blog again. What a crazy/scary story about your boys! Glad it all worked out!! Yikes- boys will be boys I guess.

Post a Comment