As of a couple of weeks ago, Natasha and I have now been married for six years. I thought it would be pretty cool to see how much we've changed and a few of the places we've been in that time in a couple minutes of video. Now we're the only ones who will really appreciate all this because we remember all these places, but I thought it would be nice to post anyway. So here:
Additionally, we're now finally saying good night and good luck to the terrible twos as Jon has really starting communicating and occasionally listening to us. Also, Blueberry is now crawling, though, like his brother, it looks like he'll likely only do so for a handful of weeks before he just goes to walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























7 comments:
Oh what a thoughtful video- it was so fun to see how much you guys changed over the years- you always looked fabulous, don't think I'm saying anything bad. And also how fast your kids grew up- what a whirlwind. I'm still wondering where I was in that picture at Paula's house- maybe I was already in OK. So cute and thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary!! 6 years! Up next is the "seven year itch" which, according to
"family science guy" Brandon, is the hump couples have to pass (the highest divorce year)- but you guys will do it no problem. You are such a fantastic couple! I only wish you lived closer. We're going to UT in August, you guys going anytime?
Congrats on 6 wonderful years :) It was fun to see pics of you guys so long ago...and I remember where some of them used to hang in your apartment in Provo. Good times, good times.
On a tangent, do you still have that Matrix film we made with the monkey? That was awesome!
Melis - Yeah, as I recall you guys had just moved to OK when we took that picture. And it's funny you ask, but I'm in UT right now for Big Mac's wedding. We won't be back out here again until Christmas (my sister is getting married then too). Will you guys be out there then?
Sawa - I think I've still got that video, but I'll have to rummage around my home computer and check when I get home. Hey, do you still have a copy of that song we recorded? I can't find it anywhere.
Yeppers, I still have it...somewhere. I'll have to look for it. :)
And congrats to your sister on her upcoming marriage!! That's exciting!
congrats on 6 years...it is amazing to look back and see what has happened in our live, the world, etc...and others lives in just 6 years. a lot can happen! so, congrats!!!
Great video! Congratulations of 6 years of a wonderful marriage.
Post a Comment