It's been sort of a long week for me with the traveling, so I'm way behind on keeping up with the posts. A couple of weeks back, we went to downtown Cleveland and the museum of the Steamship William G. Mather. Yeah, I know this doesn't exactly sound like the coolest thing on the planet, but it actually was a lot of fun because ... the boat itself is the museum. You actually get to walk onto this rather large steamship (which is still docked at the Cleveland port) and wander around through the cabins, quarters, holds - whatever the heck those things are. As you can imagine, Jon was quite tickled by the whole experience.
We also got to walk around a little bit across the harbor, past the Cleveland Brown's stadium and spying some pretty neat lighthouses as well.
Anyway, here's a little video of the better pictures we got. Forgive the choice of song - I really just couldn't help myself.
























1 comments:
That was a perfect song- I've never heard it- Jewel? You could have used the Drew Carey song too. Liza was in Cleveland last week and she said she saw that museum, but they went to the science museum. Cute pictures of your family- you guys are so sweet and Jon looked like he was in heaven! I know where we are going whenever we go there! Rock and roll baby! Oh and we got the Weezer CD this weekend- still haven't heard it all but I'm going too. I like it so far.
Post a Comment