Here's a little rarity for you - a video on our blog that actually has me in it. No CGI, editing tricks or filming in Malibu. This is exactly what it looks like - Jon and I out on the diamond on a cold and snowed-in winter day. The Boy's pitching technique might not yet land him any future scholarships, but Wii sure love our Wii.

4 comments:

Sara said...

He's so cute! Sah-wing battah! Don't worry, he still has some time before little league :)

And nice to know you're not a figment :)

Sara said...

Hey, I changed the url to my blog

http://raisingeben.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

I love wii- Brandon's parents had one- it was so fun (once we figured it out) I'm glad that Jon gets in on the action too- that is the best!

Ryan said...

The Wii freaking owns. That was a great vid.

Post a Comment