So yeah, those of you who are already wearing shorts and t-shirts ... we hate you. Yesterday we walked out to the car to find that the weatherman wasn't kidding about that whole freezing rain prediction. In fact, it took us twenty minutes to get the car out of the shell of 1/4" ice that surrounded it. It fact, everything outside was encapsulated by ice, even things that don't get snow on them.

The plus side is that I guess a long winter means more time to enjoy inside stuff, like the local Children's Museum that we stopped by today:


4 comments:

Sara said...

Shorts? What is this shorts you speak of?? :)

We're still with you guys--8 inches of snow earlier this week, and 20 degree highs this weekend. It's March..I'm ready for some warmth!

Your boys are cute :)

Sara said...

P.S. We saw "The Day After Tomorrow" with you guys, right?

"I've never seen the air look so clean."

Batler said...

Yeah, we did in Houston huh? Funny how we had so much fun seeing a movie that was so stupid.

Melissa said...

Remind me never to move anywhere near a great lake- that lake effect is Brutal. Liza got 11 inches of snow in one day! But it looks like you have a great children's museum! They are building one here in town but it isn't due to be finished until 2010. We will probably be gone by then. I can't believe how big Matt is getting! Time flies!

Post a Comment