Holy jambalaya, is it cold. With temps near heading towards zero, several inches of ice already packed on the roads, and winds that make it hard to see across the street, there's got to be some sort of scientific explanation for the kind of crazy weather we've been getting for the last few weeks.

Oh, sure some say it's lake effect, but I've got a couple of other theories. See the black orb in the middle of this one? Yeah, that's us. Or maybe this happened a couple of miles down the road.

The up side is that it makes for an occasional church-less Sunday (even though I had to endure 2.5 hrs of meetings to get it) and nice little snow days. Here's how we spent today:


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Brrrrr That looks very cold. It is freezing here, but I hate to complain as the temperatures are closely getting under 30. Oh no not 30! But I guess that is very warm compared to where you are and where my brother is in Minnesota. Did you see the temperature of that Packers football game- yikes! And the stadium was sold out! No thank you. Spring where are you?

erin said...

It was great to hear from you guys a few months ago - I can't believe I have not "posted" on your blog since then. But, it has been fun to see and read what you guys are doing! I hope you get a bit of some warm weather soon - we got a break for a day but are expecting another storm. Just think - spring is like 10 weeks away! Take Care.

Ashby said...

Man, you guys are getting all the good snow! Brooklyn keeps begging me to take her to make a snowman....we haven't had enough white stuff to do that yet. Send some lake effect this way!

BTW....Your blog is so much fun to read!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! The small one has light hair? :)

It's been really cold here, too, minus the snow. Lucky you guys!

I'll never be able to look at your children again without thinking, "Spi. Der. Pi. Guh."

Take care!

Post a Comment