Here's a nice new shot of Matt.

Geez-a-loo, is it tough to keep up with all the new little toys from your blog. If this gets much worse I may have to quit work/school altogether and just go full time here. Well, probably not ... but I did find a new little tool for blog music (see left). Not a bad little site - and it's even from France. Anyway, you music lovers out there will get a kick out of it. You can search their large database or if you sign up (free) you can add your own songs, make playlists and slap it right on here. Not too bad, huh?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That music thing looks cool. I HATE when people put music on their blogs, (nothing against you- I promise) but now I am starting to think that I want to do it. It looks really cool and easy as well.

Batler said...

Yeah, I hate it when it's mandatory - i.e. you open their blog and some song starts blasting immediately. That's why I like this thing. You only listen if you want to.

Post a Comment