1. Took a nice little Sunday afternoon trip to a local park in the forest; 2. Got some really great pictures; 3. Some of the best are below; 4. The rest are here - scenic and family; 5. Let the pictures speak for themselves:
On an unrelated note, potty training really sucks.
W-O-W. I can't say it enough times. Your photo taking ability astounds me. Those photos are INCREDIBLE! I love the one of Jon in the leaves. Potty training is crazy, how old is Jon? We didn't start with Josh until about a month after his third birthday. We had a "rockin" potty which was fun and the potty movie we got had a little boy named Joshua which was a bonus. Good luck.
4 comments:
W-O-W. I can't say it enough times. Your photo taking ability astounds me. Those photos are INCREDIBLE! I love the one of Jon in the leaves. Potty training is crazy, how old is Jon? We didn't start with Josh until about a month after his third birthday. We had a "rockin" potty which was fun and the potty movie we got had a little boy named Joshua which was a bonus. Good luck.
Mike, your pictures are just AWESOME! I love the one that John is laying on the leaves...VERY CUTE
Those pictures are beautiful! I love that picture of Natasha and Matthew!
Красота!
Post a Comment