This post is disjointed by design.

Just completed my first round of midterms, thankfully with success. I've certainly found that grad school rubs me a lot better than undergrad work ever did. Maybe it's that I'm working on stuff that's interesting to me. Maybe it's having a couple years more maturity and work experience behind me. Oh, wait - I think it's really so much easier because I actually care what the outcome is. Imagine that.

Speaking of that, it sure is great to have little boys. We'd love to have a little girl someday, but for now a little roughousing is pretty fun. Matt's started smiling more often now. I'm not sure if there's a good example in the below video, but I noticed that he sometimes does this little smile to the side that really reminds me of this.



Finally, (while we're on the subject) here's a little tour of our house with all the boxes gone at last.


1 comments:

Ashby said...

Love that video of Matt! He's gotten so big....and those dimples and chubby cheeks are just begging to be squeezed!

Thanks for the tour of your new place! It looks great!

Post a Comment