It went from nice 80-degree strolls here to high 40s overnight. And I'll tell you what ... they're not joking when they talk about the lake effect. We can't complain though - it's actually pretty nice to wear a jacket after that horrible, muggy, and very pregnant summer.

It looks like we're gonna get used in our (very) little new ward. Granted they just split the wards, but we haven't seen such a small ward since Russia. And it's an especially big shock coming from one (the best) of those big power-wards in DC. So anyway, Natasha just got called as the Primary piano player. Though I'm still waiting for the hammer to drop, I'm not optimistic about being able to at last fulfill my biggest post-mission dream - to be one of those bums who sits in the back row of every class and sleeps.

On the other hand though, we have had another lifetime dream fulfilled lately. It is a glorious day indeed when your children start sharing and even doing a little of this on their own:

1 comments:

Ashby said...

Ok, I'm jealous! My 3 year old can't even do that. Currently I have a stash of toys in my closet that she didn't want to put away, so mommy TOOK them away. *sigh* one day.

Oh, and my guess is YM's pres!!!

PS - let's see pictures of the new house!

Post a Comment