For better or for worse, I've long been multi-tasking during General Conference. As a kid it was toys and Conference. And as a teenager unfortunately it was sleep and Conference. Today tinkering with the sidebar of this blog has been my little Conference project.

As you can see, it's a little more concise and visual. What do you think? Too much? Those of you who have your own blogs linked, check out your pictures and let me know if you hate them because I'm going to assume that silence is tacit approval.

3 comments:

Ashby said...

I love seeing everyone's picture in the sidebar! Way to go! I was multi-tasking my running after my kids, and getting one to the potty in time. In reality I got nothing out of watching....I'll have to read it next month in the Ensign.

Batler said...

Thanks. The pictures were sort of a pain, so it's nice that someone noticed.
I know what you mean with the kids - now the thought of it even being possible to focus on it for two hours straight makes me laugh.

Melissa said...

Wow, looks really good- what a cute idea to have the pictures in there. My picture is fine since I don't have a better one to give you right now. And the odds of me actually taking a good picture are slim, so that will do for a while. I'm thinking of having Will take some when we are in Utah. He is fabulous! That was funny about your "tradition" with the internet. We got lucky this year.

Post a Comment