Only a week has passed since our last entry, but Matt has really grown a lot already. Most noticeably, his head isn't so mushy now and the muscles in his neck are strong enough for him to at least move and hold up his head a little bit (see photo version here):



As of today, we've only got one week left here in DC. I won't get all sappy (see here if you want that), but suffice it to say we're gonna miss our life and all our friends out here. We've been trying to take a little time here and there to say goodbye and see our favorite spots again, culminating with a final visit to our most favorite DC site, the Jefferson Memorial.

This week is going to be freaking nuts - packing and family coming out, and on top of all that I'm taking the 12-hour trip in the middle of the week for another 3 days of school and assistantship work. I've already been up and back 3 times (for a grand total of about 36 hours in the car in the last few weeks), so I'm pretty darn happy that this is the last time. But I've still got a daunting 18 hours left, so if anyone feels like giving me a call on Tuesday morning or Thursday evening to keep me company, please feel free. I'll try to post throughout the week ... Ciao.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Again, another beautiful shot. I love it! With cute little Jon there by the big statue- amaizing. You should be a millionaire. Where are you going to grad school again? Good luck with the move. We have moved 7 times in our almost 6 years of marriage- yikes. I hate moving. But we should be here for at least 3 years. Love the little guy too. He is growing up so fast! But they always do. So sweet. Did you hear that Danielle is pregnant!?!? I'm happy for her.

Post a Comment