Yep, this is likely our last post before we go from a family of three to one of four. Of course, we're very excited for the baby to come and for the new phase in our life. The packing is moving along slowly and I start school in a week and a half.
On the other hand, as I've been looking back through the last couple of years of pictures and videos I've realized that despite the hardships we've had our time as a trio was pretty darn cool. We moved all the way across the country, made some great friends, and explored so many new places it makes my head hurt to try to remember them all. And we've all grown a lot - we discovered a lot about ourselves and what we want in life and Jonathan went from being a little giggly blob to a quite handsome and active little boy.
Well c'est la vie, huh? In other news, we've made a couple of recent trips to old places and I've got a couple of cool new PhotoDen shots here. I was also wondering if anyone could tell what on earth the thing I shot in this video is. It's got wings like a hummingbird, but six legs like an insect. Anyone know? Even if not it's pretty cool to look at.
Check back soon for the coming of Boy 2.0.
























3 comments:
Hey, it's a type of moth. Check out this link:
http://www.butterfliesandmoths.org/faq/hummingbird
Many thanks to the Great Sawa!
I think it's this one (judging from some still pictures I took as well).
http://www.butterfliesandmoths.org/species?l=3438
Good luck with the new baby! I hope everything works out ok. My friend sent me this link. Have you heard of it. You might not get as much out of it since you aren't a mom, but it is still crazy! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675
Post a Comment