I have not thankfully. But I did just complete a rather long (10+ hour) road trip to Northern Pennsylvania. The distance really wasn't so bad, but the fact that I made the trip all by myself made for a REALLY LONG 10 hours. Somewhere outside of Pittsburgh, I had finally run out of CDs and language tapes to listen to and had already called enough family and friends, so I had to resort to stupid little games to keep my mind occupied. I thought one of the games I played might make for a fun (and totally inane) blog post - so here goes:
The trick here is to try to remember every single car that you've ever driven (meaning actually put into gear and made move). I had a little advantage because I was on the freeway with cars flying by to jog my memory, but I also have the big disadvantage of having working in a couple of car dealerships as a teenager. The cars in bold are the ones that I've owned at some point. I was also shocked to find how many of my friends cars I've driven, so take a look and see if you can find yours:
Acura Integra
Audi A4
Audi A6
BMW Z4
Buick Grand National
Chevrolet Astrovan
Chevrolet Blazer
Chevrolet Cavalier
Chevrolet Cobalt
Chevrolet Corvette
Chevrolet Malibu
Chevrolet Silverado
Chevrolet Suburban
Dodge Caliber
Dodge Caravan
Dodge Intrepid
Dodge Neon
Dodge Stratus
Ford E150
Ford Expedition
Ford Explorer
Ford F150
Ford F350
Ford Focus
Ford Mustang
Ford Taurus
Ford Windstar
Geo Metro
Geo Prism
Honda Accord
Honda Civic
Honda CR-V
Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Sonata
Jeep Cherokee
Jeep Liberty
Jeep Wrangler
Kia Rio
Lada VAZ
Madza Miata
Mazda 626
Mazda Millenia
Mazda MPV
Mazda Protege
Mazda RX-7
Mazda Tribute
Mazda6
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Mitsubishi Galant
Nissan Altima
Nissan Maxima
Nissan Pathfinder
Nissan Sentra
Pontiac G6
Pontiac Grand Am
Pontiac Grand Prix
Pontiac Sunbird
Pontiac Sunfire
Porsche 911 Turbo
Saturn SC 1/2
Saturn SL 1/2
Saturn SW 1/2
Subaru Legacy
Subaru Outback
Toyota Camry
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Tachoma
Toyota Tercel
Volkswagen Beetle
Volkswagen Passat
I'm sure this isn't a complete list, but it's pretty darn close. Give it a try if you've got a little time to kill -- good luck.
























5 comments:
When did you drive a Lada?! Lol. That's awesome.
Wow that is an impressive list! Crazy! Oh and what do you have against Fords Huh!!?!?! We happen to own two- a Ford Ranger and an Escape. They have treated us well. I loved my civic though. And a Jeep Liberty would be awesome!
Mike,
Unfortunately, I have a list of similar length. And sorry Mellisa I would have to agree with Mike's opinion about the Fords.
Hmmm, I see a Ford Taurus on there! Ah, Littlefield! We really like our Mazda.
On a side note: my parents' Expedition is almost 10 years old and has been an AWESOME car! Only thing replaced is the alternator.
He he. I note that all you Ford lovers correctly stick up for your Ford trucks or SUVs. But Ford really takes the hit with the sedans - not a lot of saving graces there.
We're pretty happy with our Jeep right now - my first actual American car.
PS - I drove the Lada when we went back to Russia to visit in 2003. Maybe the Ford sedans aren't so bad relatively speaking ... :)
Post a Comment