Right now flavor of the month is taking frequent trips to the swimming pool in our apartment complex. Mama and the Boy have been so many times that they're actually way more tan than I am (though I'm catching up). We've got a little kids pool that is shallow enough for him to sit down and play in, but as you can see our little daredevil much prefers the danger of the big pool.
Now that I'm home before school, I've had a little time to reset/refocus and even spend a little time on some of my personal hobbies: playing my guitar, reading books I actually like, tweaking my computers, taking pictures, and so on. I've been trying to make my portrait photography better and I'm slowly building a mini studio at home, so if anyone feels like being a guinea pig, just let me know. For now I've got one subject that keeps on giving.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment