My friend Melissa tagged me to do this whole eight-thing thing. So here are eight random things about us:
1. At one point, I wanted to be a high school teacher.
2. Natasha secretly tries to cut back on her chocolate intake.
3. Jon's favorite teddy bear's name is Haman. At least that's what we think he calls it.
4. I'm ethnically half-Chinese, but culturally half Indonesian (more like 1/4th really). The rest is true-blue American.
5. Natasha is half Russian, half Ukrainian - but also American at heart.
6. This all makes Jon one very diverse American kid.
7. I love how quiet it is outside while it's snowing - I guess I won't be disappointed in PA.
8. Natasha's really good at painting flowers.
Unfortunately I'm not popular enough to think up eight people to send this to, so if you feel like it, go ahead and leave a comment and we'll check out yours later.

Moving on - we've been staying mostly home lately after a couple of months of whisking around. Sometimes just sitting at home can be just as cool as seeing cool stuff. Sometimes.
For those of you with young testosterone-laden toddlers, we've found an ingenious way of getting them to eat their food when you're in a hurry. All you need is a TV and a DVD of anything that has wheels or flies. Lately, we've been using the DVD of my parents' trip to the Air Show at Hill Air Force Base.



1 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

That's hillarious! I have tried the TV and for me it doesn't work. Emma would pay more attention to whatever is going on on the show instead of eating. That's awesome though.

Post a Comment