We're all about new skills here ... standing, jumping ... even while we're dealing with teething.



He's also trying to get a jump start on reading while the T-Rex learns some new skills of his own.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Ahh, he's learned the valuable skill of multi-tasking! Good for him! All he needs now is an iPod.

They're both so cute and smiley :)

Melissa said...

That is so cute- Matt is such a cutie! I love his big cheeks! And very smart Jon- way to go with blogging already (Thats what he was doing, right?) Your videos are always so entertaining to watch- I love how you put the perfect music to it.

Sara said...

Also, if I'm not mistaken, that's Ms. Julie Andrews singing--I love her!

Batler said...

It sure is Julie. That's exactly why I chose the song .. from the original Broadway soundtrack

Post a Comment