We've been throughly enjoying our time out in Utah (in spite of the state's many and obvious flaws) with family and friends. It's been good to see everyone and the free baby-sitting has been a blessing from above.

Last night Natasha and I went with my sister and father to see I Am Legend ... Sheesh. Anyway, the memorable part of this story comes in the after-movie discussion in a pure-gold Natasha moment that makes me remember why I love her so. While the rest of us comment on which parts of the movie were most scary, her contribution to the discussion was "I just felt sorry for the zombies."

After a little vacation from the site seeing, we took a nice trip (on a vacation) to Temple Square in SLC for their stellar Christmas light set up. Though this year wasn't as glamorous as some years past have been (mostly due to the climate's effect on the trees I suppose), there was plenty to see and we had a nice time. Matt in particular enjoyed the sparkling fuzziness all around him. Below are a few of the better shots I got this time, with more to see here:









0 comments:

Post a Comment