Once again the great dream goes unrealized. Today I got pulled in and called as our ward's Executive Secretary. We've really got to try hard to be more lazy and inept ...
You know how when you speak really fast sometimes you occasionally mix up letters or accidentally switch words in a sentence? Well, if you speak any foreign languages, you know that those little slips are even more common when you're not speaking in your native language.
Here are some of Natasha's Greatest Hits - at least the ones we could remembering sitting here cold Sunday evening. We still get nice belly laughs from these when we remember them years later:
- Tiny and Hodi (speaking of our friends Tony and Heidi)
- Fallen Carol (of Colin Farrell)
- ColdStone (of Coldplay)
- The Ninja Turkeys (of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- P2-32 (maybe the love child of R2-D2 and C3-PO?)
- Death Cube for Cutie (of the great little band Death Cab for Cutie - give a couple of those songs off to the left a try)
























2 comments:
I love when that happens- it is really funny. -death cube- funny! We've done it with "selective coal". Brandon's dad always gets teased for accidentally mixing up "Fudruckers" as well. (get it?) I also loved your video of the snow. It was so cute seeing little Jon just playing cars like he didn't have a care in the world! I love that innocence. The snow looked great too- are you read for an eastern winter? I don't think Liza is.
I can add another one to this list:
bliberish as for gibberish.
Natasha
Post a Comment