Like most newborns do, Matthew has really flipped our routine upside down for the first week of his life and we're all still trying to readjust to long nights and nap-filled days. Some days are more successful than others, but today went pretty well.
Matt has almost gained back his birth weight, which I guess makes sense because he pretty much doesn't do anything right now but sleep and eat. So don't feel bad if you haven't seen many pictures with him in action - we haven't seen much of it either. Here are the newest shots and a very short video:
Jon, not to be out-done, ha really started to make leaps and bounds with talking. In the last week, he has started repeating every word he hears (which has cleaned up my language a little more) and singing along to the car stereo, and his use of Russian words is starting to catch up with his English. He also graced us with his first complete unrehearsed sentence: I ... like ... juice. (See Exhibit A)
























1 comments:
Congrats!!!!!!! That's great! He's is SO CUTE...it makes me wanna have another baby...then I think about it and I rather not right now. Life is just way too simple now. Anyway, CONGRATS!
Post a Comment