I figured it might be a nice time for another PhotoDen post as I think I'll wait until after Jon's birthday to post another family update. This time you have to endure two shots:
This one is from Arlington National Cemetery of course and was taken just a few weeks ago on a nice calm Sunday evening. I really just got lucky with it because we were just walking by and I caught the lines out of the corner of my eye and then realized how great the shadow positioning just happened to be.

Shot two is from Lipetsk, Russia in 2001. This is a little natural spring in the middle of the city that some of the locals believe to have holy water. I love how serene the color of the water is and how I happened to catch a woman and a priest singing hymns by the pool. Just great.

3 comments:

Joel said...

What's up, punk? Nice to hear about the new baby! Do you know the gender? Keep in touch as far as what you're up to... we haven't talked in a while...

Melissa said...

That picture of Arlington is amaizing!! You should have it framed and sell a lot of them. You are a really good photographer, keep it up!

Batler said...

Joel, good to hear from you. We just found out we're having another boy. Have you guys got a blog as well? You mind if I sign up to read?

Post a Comment