Like the last one, this post will just be a smattering of random stuff that's happened lately. Seems that's all we have time/energy for nowadays. First of all, Happy Independence Day! In spite of better judgment, we braved the traffic to go to the downtown DC fireworks show. Turns out it was worth it - we got a great spot almost right underneath the launch area. Wow. The show was amazing, it was way cool to have the 'pop' from the fireworks reverberate in your chest. Jon was scared at first, but Matt actually slept through most of it (which was hilarious because when suddenly woke up, he looked like he thought he was in a war zone).
Last week Natasha and the boys decided to make robot suits. The result was adorable of course ... and reminded me a little of Flight of the Conchords:
Finally, I got a new car. Her name is Martina. I love my new car. As you can see, I decided to go really practical and get something just for the commute with no aesthetic appeal.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment