We had the chance to go ice skating at a former Olympic park with some family and friends while we were in Park City, Utah over the holidays. Jon obviously loved the experience, and spent most of the time yelling 'faster' as we took turns pulling him across the ice. We also got to see him develop his first little crush on my dear friend Will's wife, 'Dembie.'

I've wanted to make a video of the outing for some time now but the limits on my time, as well as the limited quantity and poor quality of the pictures have been considerable obstacles. Today I finally figured out a way to turn the fuzziness of those cell phone pictures and videos into a sort of effect - make the quality even worse. Just pretend you're remembering some distant dream - or just got hit over the head with a blunt object.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Thats so incredible. And I love your reasoning- smart thinking too! Just make it worse- it looks really really cool and like you guys had a fun time.

Post a Comment