Oh sweet! Natasha those costumes are amazing!! WOW! (Unless Mike made them, then way to go Mike) Ha! What a darling idea! So is Matt Little John or Friar Tuck? I keep trying to convince myself to make my kids costumes, but then I give up and head to walmart. Love the video- trick-or-treating with toddlers is classic. I love it.
Hehe, so cute! And that song brings back so many childhood memories. I love the two shots at the end showing everyone walking on the sidewalk--Matt looks extremely pepped and ready for more. And Jon...he looks a bit pooped :)
5 comments:
Oh sweet! Natasha those costumes are amazing!! WOW! (Unless Mike made them, then way to go Mike) Ha! What a darling idea! So is Matt Little John or Friar Tuck? I keep trying to convince myself to make my kids costumes, but then I give up and head to walmart. Love the video- trick-or-treating with toddlers is classic. I love it.
Thanks. Natasha made them of course. Yeah, he is Little John, even though he sort of looks like Friar Tuck.
Hehe, so cute! And that song brings back so many childhood memories. I love the two shots at the end showing everyone walking on the sidewalk--Matt looks extremely pepped and ready for more. And Jon...he looks a bit pooped :)
that's so freakin cute! LOVED the video
wow, good job on the costumes. that looks like so much fun. holiday's are so fun with kids!
Post a Comment