Well, strike two for me - both boys said 'Mama' before they said 'Dada.'
But there is one major advantage to being second. See when Maby Batt says 'Mama, mama, mama,' it's in that whinny half-cry, mommy-save me voice.
Now that he's started saying calling for me every once in a while, I've noticed that I get the 'Dada, dada' only in a positive sense, as in the exhilarated 'dada, dada, this is really fun.'
I guess I'll take what I can get.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is funny- nice thing to point out. I was struck out twice too. Both boys said daddy first and Josh even said Doggie second. Grrr. But cute.

Batler said...

Ouch. Losing to doggie hurts. Maybe next time, huh?

Melissa Butler said...

Ethan still rarely says mamma, but says dadda all the time. what the..
I love the sleeping picture, babies are so bendy they can sleep in the weirdest positions

Post a Comment