That is a great video of a perfect way to spend the holiday. Very good job by the way. Matt is such a sweetheart! How cute! Jon is too...And you guys are too. Glad you guys enjoyed it.
Guys, we would love to get together for Christmas. We need to get the gang together again. Melis is coming down too. let us know what days you will be here and we'll plan. bytheway I loved that video of the Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Matt's like, "Oh...everything's spinning. I don't feel so good."
Cute video! I'm glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving :)
That is a great video of a perfect way to spend the holiday. Very good job by the way. Matt is such a sweetheart! How cute! Jon is too...And you guys are too. Glad you guys enjoyed it.
Guys, we would love to get together for Christmas. We need to get the gang together again. Melis is coming down too. let us know what days you will be here and we'll plan. bytheway I loved that video of the Thanksgiving!
Cute family! Adorable children! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment