Sometimes people ask us to describe our son to them. Now, any parent knows that this is just about impossible to do with words. But I was able to snap a picture that pretty well describes life with him at this point.
For this shot, I placed our camera on a tripod to make sure that whatever movement I got wasn't coming from the camera. I then held the shutter open for exactly 0.8 seconds. Yes, this is the amount of movement he made (as far as I can tell, in three distinct directions) in just under one second. All that's missing is the giddy laughing - imagine a hearty belly laugh with the high tone of sleigh bells.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
That picture is CLASSIC! You have to blow it up and frame it! It should also be entered in a magazine or something. What a great shot- and a crazy kid!!
He looks like loads of fun! I wish he were in my nursery class--oh man, we'd have a blast!
Post a Comment